Our FCPA practice focuses on helping clients understand and navigate the risk and anti-corruption compliance obligations for their cross-border operations. With our background in global investigations and enforcement actions across a range of industries, we provide sound counsel and appropriately tailored advice with up-to-date industry best practices enforcement guidance.
We assist clients in the following areas:
- Perform risk assessment and recommend measures to address and mitigate potential liability for operations, personnel or agents in high-risk jurisdictions.
- Evaluate and recommend program enhancements for existing compliance policies and controls, including gifts and entertainment, accounting red flags, and third-party diligence.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and procedures, codes of conduct, statements from management, and certifications.
- Review contracts with 3rd party intermediaries, distributors, resellers, and develop or enhance FCPA-related provisions.
- Conduct pre-acquisition due diligence and review of deal documents for FCPA liability exposure.
- Advise on onboarding procedures and diligence reviews of new personnel, business partners, consultants and third-party intermediaries (e.g. sales agents, distributors)
Develop and conduct FCPA training sessions, including ‘train the trainer’ sessions.