Our FCPA practice focuses on helping clients understand and navigate the risk and anti-corruption compliance obligations for their cross-border operations. With our background in global investigations and enforcement actions across a range of industries, we can provide sound counsel and appropriately tailored advice with up-to-date industry best practices enforcement guidance.
We can assist clients in the following areas:
- Perform risk assessment and recommend measures to address and mitigate potential liability for operations, personnel or agents in high risk jurisdictions.
- Evaluate and recommend program enhancements for existing compliance policies and controls, including gifts and entertainment, accounting red flags, and third-party diligence.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and procedures, codes of conduct, statements from management, and certifications.
- Review contracts with 3rd party intermediaries, distributors, resellers, and develop or enhance FCPA-related provisions.
- Conduct pre-acquisition due diligence and review of deal documents for FCPA liability exposure.
- Advise on onboarding procedures and diligence reviews of new personnel, business partners, consultants and third party intermediaries (e.g. sales agents, distributors)
Develop and conduct FCPA training sessions, including ‘train the trainer’ sessions.